Monday 18 November 2013

What's a Goose Girl?

Hey my name is Katie Phillips and I am playing the role of Heidi in the upcoming production ‘Mother Goose’. Rehearsals have really stepped up now that the production is getting nearer and nearer. I am having great fun in rehearsals and everyone is helping each other out with their lines. I have found that the kids are doing really well and their dancing is AMAZING! I am slightly nervous to perform now as its getting close.

My character Heidi, is in love with Silly Billy and dreams that her and Billy will get together and live happily ever after. Unfortunately Billy doesn’t even know my name; he calls me ‘Tidy’ instead of Heidi and seems more interested in eating Pot Noodles! I am going to have to up my game if I am going to be in with a chance of wooing Billy!
Katie Phillips as Heidi....or is it Tidy?

Please buy your tickets for a fantastic family panto and wish me luck in getting the man of my dreams………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment