Friday 8 November 2013

Silly Billy, Gary Piles and those Pork Pies.......

Hello! Silly Billy here! Whilst my mum is out shopping I thought I would sit down and write my blog. I loves writing I do. I knows loads of big words.


Life in Greendale has been frenetic of late. The place has been overrun by fairies, there are golden eggs everywhere, mum has gone all swank and opulent on us, I got Tidy (sorry Heidi) after me and a bunch of snotty kids with “1D” on their hats are screaming at me shouting the name Gary Piles (or something like that). Apparently he sings songs. I hates singing I do. It’s crazy I tell you!

This is him.....apparently he sings.....there is a slight resemblance - I suppose
This is me...Silly Billy....much more handsome than Gazza Piles...don't ya think? 
The fairies appeared out of nowhere one day. Some of them seem normal enough but a few are well eccentric and kooky. One of them has a real untroubled disposition about her as well! Whatever! Laters! You should see the number of golden eggs around the place. You can’t walk in our house for fear of stepping on one. All shapes and sizes and all! Poor old Priscilla (our pet goose) has been very jaded of late. I loves Priscilla. She gets me in trouble but I still loves her!

You should see Mother Goose (our mum) prancing and flaunting herself around the village ever since we was rich. She hasn’t been seen in the same ensemble twice in a month ever since. Right posh she is! Me and Jack have done alright out of it as well minds you. I get to feast upon as many Pot Noodles as I want whenever I want! I loves a Pot Noodle I do! My favourite is the Bombay Bad Boy although I am banished to the garden for a few hours after eating one! I think it’s because our mum likes me to have some fresh air! Jack stays inside though. I’ll have to ask why when the time is right. He is hardly here what with that Jill being on the scene a lot of late. I hates all their flirtation and blandishment. Girls are for sissies! That girl from the down the road keeps hanging around as well. I think her name is Tidy or Heidi or whatever. I am not sure what she wants. She keeps looking at me funny and singing! I think she likes my hat. I don’t know what her favourite Pot Noodle is. Perhaps I’ll ask her one day.


The only down side of all this lavishness of late is having to put up with old face ache Cecil (The Squire). He keeps hanging around our mum like…well…something that likes hanging around too much. I’m not sure she even likes him. His breath stinks! One day it’s pork pies, the next it’s pasties and the other times it’s scotch eggs. I hates scotch eggs I do! I wonder what Pot Noodle he likes?

The local kids are getting on my nerves. I only have to be walking down the shops to buy a Pot Noodle or something and they start running towards me and screaming and all. Fanatical they are. Who is this Gary Piles they keep mistaking me for anyway? Who does he sing with? Weird they all are. Stupid kids. Anyways - am off to feed Priscilla now - she likes a bit of bad boy too.  See you at Blackwood Little Theatre.....and we'll chat some more. Oh - you will need some tickets and they can be bought by here!  TICKETS!!!! In the meantime, I am on that twitter thing.  So keep up to date with all my thoughts by following me www.twitter.com/sillybillygoose 

No comments:

Post a Comment